Since our establishment in 2010, C Horton Investment has adhered to core principles and a governance structure which has supported sustainable and ethical growth for our company, clients and stakeholders. Through loyalty to our values and awareness of our responsibilities to the industry and the communities in which we operate, we deliver a responsible and transparent investment service, taking into consideration the interests of those around us.
Whilst we follow all regulations and laws applicable to C Horton Investment, we have also developed our own stringent internal code of conduct to ensure our clients receive a responsible and honest service, and also that our stakeholders’ interests are respected.
Regarding the social and environmental responsibilities of C Horton Investment, we engage with local, regional and international organizations to understand the issues and our role in the community. Regularly implementing new policies to reflect our commitment to positive change, with help from external groups, we seek to have a positive effect wherever possible. At C Horton Investment, we:
- Use renewable energy sources throughout the company where possible
- Recycle waste and use e-communications as opposed to physical correspondence
- Encourage public transport among our employees through a travel card initiative
- Engage with and support interest groups in society that align with our beliefs
- Deliver sustainable investment strategies
- Practice full disclosure in all our dealings and interactions